Frequently purchased together
The FX5 series iPhone screen assembly is the new standard in aftermarket screens, being both cost effective and on an equal footing to OEM displays.
A favourite with repair shops due to the low failure rate and high customer satisfaction.
360 degree view:
Your original device has a built in polarizer that allows you to view your screen with polarized sunglasses at any angle. Most cheaper screens only have 180 degree polarizers making them harder to see from some angles
The manufacturer of your device installs an Oleophobic coating onto each screen, this allows your fingers to glide across the screen without interruption, the FX5 includes a nano Oleophobic coating that repels dirt and gives a smooth feel with little friction.
Cold pressed frames
Although at Replacebase all of our iPhone screens are cold-pressed many cheaper screens from other vendors are not - this means that the glass can lift from the frame over time. All of our screens are individually cold pressed for 15 minutes to completely avoid this issue
FX5 has improved video drivers, this allows your touch to be smooth and responsive.
FX5 uses additional colour gamuts to improve tones. The FX5 goes beyond original and improves colours even further giving you deeper blacks, stronger reds, brighter whites and darker blues.
- Package: Retail packaged FX5 screen with earpiece mesh / sensor and camera bracket and LCD back plate if Applicable. also includes LCD adhesive.
- Colour: Black
- Fits Apple iPhone 8 / A1863, A1905, A1906, A1907
- Fits Apple iPhone SE (Second Generation) A2275, A2298, A2296
- Fits Apple iPhone SE (Third Generation) A2783, A2595, A2785
TrueTone Support: Yes
Introducing the game changing FX5 expanded warranty programme, included with this FX5 screen at no extra cost.
FX5 iPhone Extended lifetime warranty covers:
- Broken LCD/OLED display (if the outer glass is undamaged and no bottom side indent or impact or install)
- Liquid damage to the screen (supplied adhesive seal must have been fitted if applicable)
- Touch Issue
- Frame separation
- Water Damager
- IC Chip damage
What’s not covered:
- Cable rips and sharp folds
- Glass breakage
Any warranty claim is based on a Return to Base warranty unless otherwise advised by support staff.