How It Works
Contact us by email, phone or live chat or use the returns portal from "my account" and we’ll advise you on the next steps.
- Truly unlimited - no restrictions on how many times you can claim a warranty.
- Truly lifetime - no time restrictions on claims.
- Fast turnaround - we won't keep you waiting. We always aim to troubleshoot the issue on any claim to provide a fix as soon as possible or issue a replacement promptly. Once we’ve confirmed the best course of action, we will get your item shipped for you from our UK warehouse. In some cases, we may need the item returned here. If this is the case, we will process the exchange the same day it arrives at HQ.
- We don’t let the lack of consumer laws hold us back – we issue the same great warranty for our business customers as we do for our regular consumers.
- We’ll never let you down - if we no longer stock the part, we’ll source a replacement. If that isn't possible, we’ll issue store credit to you for the agreed market value of the part to be used on our website.
How a warranty claim is handled
Part failure within 30 days
We will ship your replacement at no cost. If the defective part needs to be returned to us, we will send a pre-paid return label or cover your postal costs.
Part failure from 30 days to 12 months
We will ship your replacement at no cost. If the defective part needs to be returned to us, you will need to pay for return postage costs.
Part failure over 12 months
We will ship your replacement at no cost. However, you will need to pay the standard shipping rates (£1.20) for the a replacement to be sent to you. If the defective part needs to be returned to us, you will need to pay for return postage costs.
We cover everything that a typical warranty covers, such as general failure of the part (for a screen, it may be lines of the screen, or for a charge port).
There are limitations for what the warranty can cover which include, but are not limited to, water damage, theft and general user damage etc.
How to make a claim
Get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (01604 924700) or live chat - don’t worry if you haven’t got your order number. We will be able to find you on our system. Once we have identified you, we will run through basic troubleshooting and start the process.